Here are 5 easy design tips to make the perfect rustic #antipastoplatter.
1. 🧺Use natural materials to place your ingredients on. We love using timber and stone!
2. ✏️Include small handwritten signs so your guests know what they’re eating. We use mini chalkboards throughout the platter; it’s also a great/creative way to let your guests know what ingredients may be friendly to certain dietary requirements.
3. 🌿Use spots of greenery underneath and in between your ingredients. Bunches of herbs (i.e. rosemary) or even small branches from your garden (i.e. olive or gum leaf) look great!
4. 📜Put parchment or baking paper underneath as a base. Great for the rustic look and also great for an easy clean up!
5. 🍽Feel free to mix and match bowls, small plates and cutlery (i.e. cheese knives and serving spoons) it adds to the rustic feel!
Photo Credit: With Love and Lace Melanie