One Paddock Currency Creek Winery offers well-appointed, self-contained accommodation in an incredibly diverse and pristine pocket of bushland. Set among the grape vines, here you can explore South Australia's world-famous Fleurieu Peninsula region. The team at One Paddock provides a high level of personal service and our attention to detail leaves guests feeling completely indulged and rejuvenated.
Only a short wander across the road from the main property you'll find our six secluded and self-contained suites nestled amongst the bushland and vines. Each villa is suited to accommodate two people, however for the ultimate retreat with friends, family or colleagues you can book all six suites which will host 12 guests.
- Queen sized bed with crisp white linen and duck down pillows and quilts.
- Private en suite bathroom.
- Gourmet kitchen.
- Intimate lounge and dining area.
- Breakfast Provisions - The kitchen will be stocked with everything you'll need for a light breakfast including fresh local bread, jam, muesli, yogurt, milk, juice and Twinnings tea, and not to mention the ever-important coffee machine for those who need an espresso.
- Private courtyard and verandah.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning & remote ceiling fans.
- $250 per night, per villa.
- Special packages are available for 2 night and longer stays.